Coconut & Lime Cheezecake Slice
Make this no-bake dessert slice for a refreshing, creamy and tangy treat! Even better, this dessert is completely vegan and gluten-free too! The slice will keep in the freezer for up to two weeks (if it lasts that long!) so this is a great make-ahead dessert!
Makes 15 squares
Vegan, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Refined Sugar Free
What you'll need
- 1 cup desiccated coconut (preservative free)
- 12 apricots (preservative free)
- 2-2.5 Tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup Almond Meal
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds (optional)
- 5 cups cashews
- 300g Coconut Milk Powder + 300g filtered water or 1 can (400ml) coconut cream
- ½ cup softened coconut oil
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup maple syrup or sugar free sweetener such as Birch Xylitol
- Zest of 2 limes
- Add all base ingredients into a food processor and blitz until combined.
- Press the base mixture into a lined slice tin evenly.
- Place in the fridge to set while you make the filling.
- Add all filling ingredients into a high speed blender and blitz until completely smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling on top of the base.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes just before serving, it’s delicious semi-frozen and tastes almost like cheesecake.
- Slice and enjoy.